Give visitors gallery experiences they remember!
Through story-telling and encouraging active engagement with the Modern Art Oxford Programme of exhibitions and events. Exhibition guides are a vital part of the team, you will welcome visitors to exhibitions and ensure they get the most out of their visit.
Provide a warm friendly welcome to every visitor
Ensure the safety and security of artworks and visitors
Obtain visitor comments via surveys and informal feedback
There may also be opportunities to provide exhibition tours, further support and training provided by our team.
Why get involved?
- Meet like-minded people
- Learn about contemporary art
- Develop new and existing skills such as: being part of a team, customer service and administrative tasks
- Flexible volunteering, with weekend and evening opportunities
- Supportive volunteering, with regular team social events
- Get a behind the scenes experience of working in an art gallery and with artists
How to get involved?
Step 1: Sign into your account or sign up
Step 2: Accept the challenge
Step 3: Await a response from the team who will be in touch with more information or email
You must be over 16 to join in with this activity.
- Customer Service
- Community Work
- Creative and Arts
- Visitor Service/ Front of House
- Curatorial/Working with Museum Collection