This role is all about making visitors feel welcome and help them to explore the gallery.
Offer a friendly and warm welcome to every visitor.
Provide information about exhibitions, events and facilities.
Encourage visitor and family engagement with learning resource space and keep the room tidy.
This role involves welcoming visitors around the building and on the gallery Information desk.
Why get involved?
- Meet like-minded people
- Learn about contemporary art
- Develop new and existing skills such as: being part of a team, customer service, creative skills and administrative tasks
- Flexible volunteering, with weekend and evening opportunities
- Supportive volunteering, with regular team social events
- Get a behind the scenes experience of working in an art gallery and with artists
How to get involved?
Step 1: Sign into your account or sign up
Step 2: Accept the challenge
Step 3: Await a response from the team who will be in touch with more information or email
You must be over 16 to join in with this activity.